Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What is the best way to Get to NYC from PA?|111558

What is the cheapest way to get to New york city from Scranton?
Someone told me that you can drive to NJ and park than take a train or a bus in. I don_t mind driving to somewhere in New jersey as long as my car is safe. I don_t trust myself to driving in New york and parking my car. I need to know details like location, parking price, etc. A bus for 2 round trip is 120 bucks from here.

  • don_t know why native recommended you drive to Trenton from Scranton??? that_s the _2-sides-of-the-triangle_ and makes no sense...

    take 80 all the way to the NJ Turnpike and go south on the eastern spur to Exit 15X - Secaucus Junction Rail Station, then take the train only 1 stop to Penn Station, NYC.

    Secaucus has huge parking, and i think everything from parking to train fares should be very cheap. and the train ride takes only 10 minutes or so.

  • My friend, you can drive down to Trenton, NJ and take NJ Transit_s Northeast Corridor Line to New York City. The trip from Trenton to NYC will take about an hour and 45 minutes and 2 hours, depending on the service you taking. The fare is $12.50 each way ($25 round trip).

    There are several parking facilities near the Trenton Rail Station. The link below show their location.


    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q_source=s��


    Please note parking rates varies from garage to garage. Please call head before traveling.

    I_ve also included a link with driving directions from Scranton to the Trenton Rail Station.


    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d_source=s��


    I hope this information is very helpful.

    Good luck

  • take a train
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS