Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What is the best surrounding city of Nashville?|176596

My husband and I are looking to move to the Nashville area next year but would rather live in a surrounding city to save money. I have heard that Hermitage and Hendersonville are pretty nice. Any other suggestions? We are looking for a family friendly area that is relatively close to activities and shopping.

  • Your best value will be in Hendersonville or Gallatin. Hermitage isn_t bad, however. All 3 are reasonable options. If you have lots of $$, Brentwood and Franklin to the south are trendy and higher-priced.
    White House and Springfield are more rural bedroom communities.
    The southeast corridor toward Murfreesboro is much more crowded and has higher crime rates.

  • I grew up in Tennessee and it_s such a gorgeous state. I like the Franklin area. I hear it_s pretty expensive now because a lot of the country music stars live around there. You can_t go wrong anywhere you live in Tennessee. When I go home and go over a hill and look down in the valley it never ceases to take my breath away.

  • id go with hendersonville

  • Brentwood very upscale, that would be my choice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS