Monday, April 12, 2010

How much does it cost to take a train to New York City?|107336

Okay, so over my February vacation I want to take the train to New York City.
Where is the nearest train station in Albany, NY that can take me there? How much does it cost, usually, there and back? I_m only planning on a long day trip with a few members of my family.

Any information about this would be lovely, seeing as I only have a short time to figure all of this out.
Thank you, in advance.(:

  • The Albany station is called Albany-Rensselaer, NY (ALB), and the NYC station is New York - Penn Station, NY (NYP). Tickets cost about $36 each way, so $72 total. Like other people have said, you can purchase your tickets at amtrak.com. Their website is pretty easy to navigate so you can select the proper day, time, and number of passengers for your trip. Hope you have a great time!

  • You_d want the Amtrak station in Albany. Schedules and fares can be found at Amtrak_s website.

  • go to amtrak.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS