Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How long does it take to get to Hawaii from Cali on a cruise?|140904

And how does that work? You just get off the cruise and go to your hotel(or wherever) and then say we want to stay a week in Hawaii then we go back to another cruise? Or does the same one pick us back up? how does this work? Thanks all!

  • 2 weeks, my Aunt did that.
    They go to all the islands for a day, then back to LA

  • I have only seen cruises that start/end in Honolulu and that start/end in Vancouver. They are usually 12 days and stop at 4-5 islands. I have seen 1 here that starts and ends in Honolulu but the reviews were not very good.
    Just try out the cruise websites www.Carnival.com I have done 2 cruises with Carnival and I can not wait to do more! So fun =)

  • 5 days.....ask a travel agent, eh!!!

  • wow!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS