Saturday, April 17, 2010

How is interstate travel in the Fargo-Moorhead area affected by the flooding?|178365

We have a trip planned from Manitoba to St. Paul this weekend (April 3-5). We were planning on taking I-29 down to Fargo, then I-94 across the river to Moorhead and down to the Twin Cities.

Is this still the best route, or are these interstates experiencing flood-related closures, traffic backups, etc? Is the I-94 bridge across the Red River even open?

Thanks for any information. Also, I would have posted this in the Minneapolis-St. Paul section, but there isn_t one!

  • Currently the Interstates are open to travel---the I-94 bridge between Fargo-Moorhead is one of two bridges that didn_t close, bur there will be some extra traffic due to other bridges still being closed.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS