Saturday, April 24, 2010

How hard is it to get into a club in vegas?|123277

my sis is having her bachelorette party in vegas and lucky me is the only one who isn_t 21 but i really wanna go. I can most likely borrow someones id that somewhat looks like me. So it would be a real id jus not me. I am not planning on using it to gamble or anything jus wanna get into the clubs. Has anyone tried doing this in vegas? Do you think it will work?

  • yeah it will work! just make sure you know everything on the ID. one crazy question is: what is your Initials? dress up, 4 lbs of make up high hills, short dress, and be very out going!!! my friend, she did this for a year in vegas, it works! if you a dude good luck!

  • yeah shouldnt be that big of a deal. If someone boots you, just try another club. There are obviously like thousands of clubs to go to. I went to vegas for 4 days and never got carded once. Im 26 but look younger. You should be fine.

  • yes if u make sure 2 go in a big group at a busy hour they will just ask 4 as many ids as ppl in ur party n of course wear plenty of makeup as an excuse 2 any differences in ur id if it may possibly come up

  • If you throw some money here and there, you can try...not promising anything...if you_re looking for suggestions on clubs though, definitely give Moon and Ghostbar a go!

  • It could work but IF you are caught the entire group will be 86_d (kicked out). They check each and every ID for anyone under 25.

    BTW they will take the ID, too
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS