Thursday, March 18, 2010

What is a cheap alternative to airline travel within the United States and Canada?|112095

I wanted to go to Chicago a few months ago. I needed to save money, so I checked out bus and train travel. It is JUST AS EXPENSIVE as taking a plane!! What_s the deal?

  • Go to bookingbuddy.com

  • I know. I bought plane tickets for New York from Toronto tomorrow and it_s the same price as Greyhound and Amtrak. I bought it yesterday so it_s pretty last minute. I think it_s a factor of lower oil prices and lessening demand for travel due to harsher economic times.

  • Hey, this ain_t Europe where everything is great for travel. Plan to spend your money regardless. Are you travelling on a vacation?
    But then you say Chicago...from where? Fares vary. How much time do y_all have...???

  • you book a plane trip in advance. it will cost about 25% cheaper or the same price as a coach for a 1st class ticket.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS