Monday, March 8, 2010

What is the Best Place to live around Nashville Tennessee?|152547

My Friend and i both are in our early 20_s we live in PA now, We are thinking of moving to the area of Nashville, We are just wondering what the best place for us to live is. We are looking for a area that is safe, but yet has things to do. Also we want to be within drivingg distance of the city. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

  • springfield tenn
    murfreesboro tenn
    gallitain tenn
    my spelling is not correct on the last two answers im sure the pronounce is correct tho

  • I know a place for sale just outside Nashville Tenn.in Cooper town that is a 20 minute drive from Nashville and a 10 minute drive from Springfield.If you would like contact me at 615- 212- 7136 ask for Ricky, Helen or Lisa.I can send you picture





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS