Monday, March 1, 2010

What are good resorts in the California Desert?|129641

It could be in Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Indio, or actually anywhere warm in Southern California. I want to have a pool and/or lazy river. Also, I want to go to a resort that has straight people, because I heard Palm Springs has a high gay population and I want to avoid that.

  • Santa Clarita (Hurricane Harbor).
    Several stars live here.

  • My favorite of all is Two Bunch Palms in Desert Hot Springs. We got engaged there so for me it will ever be a romantic place. It is not particularly a gay place, although I don_t think gay couples would feel unwelcome (nor should they). The _lazy river_ is natural hot spring-fed pools. They also have regular pools, but oh those hot and hotter pools are just divine!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS