Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How long would I survive in the desert in Arizona and Nevada with no water but got water from cactuses?|199551

If I know a little about desert survival, how long will I make it just wlaking, how long until I_m dead meat?

  • There is much more to survival in the desert than water. But IF you knew what you��re doing you can make a solar still and get fresh water from damp sand. A human can live a few days without water. But prolonged exposure to the sun can take you out much faster than that.

    Here is a link on outdoor survival skills;

    http://www.survivaltopics.com/survival/m��


    I would advise against trying to live off of cactus water, there are vast areas of desert with zero cactus.

  • not long if get bit by a rattle snake.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS