Friday, February 19, 2010

Whats a good moving company to use for Detroit to Boston?|122052

I have a one bedroom apartment, with a good a amount of furniture in it, to move. In a couple weeks I need to get everything from Detroit to Boston and I_m wondering what would be a quality company to use. Any advice would be appreciated.

  • I used ABF U-Pack Moving recently when I moved. They worked out pretty well and would use them again if I ever have to move again - I hope not! But they were cheaper than a rental truck when I added the gas in. With U-Pack you pack and load but the company drives - ABF. I thought I had heard of ABF before and when I thought about using them I saw them all over the place. Funny how that works. Hope this helps. Their website is http://www.upack.com.

  • Hi all, your question is quite interesting in my opinion you have to search on a net if you were shifting your all stuff. So I am giving you a link I search on a net it helps me a lot so it should also helps you also visit the website giving below
    http://www.wolfehousebuildingmovers.com/��
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS