Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is the easiest way to get from St.Charles to Downtown using public transportation?|155644

I will be in St.Louis area soon and I wont be able to rent a car. I am wondering where I should stay that would be easiset and most affordable to get around to see the sights.

  • find a hotel there in downtown st louis. it_ll be somewhat expensive to get from st. charles by public transportation (especially a cab!) because it_s about 25 miles _ 30-45 minutes from downtown.

  • If you have to stay in St. Charles the best thing I can say is use to use this web site
    http://www.metrostlouis.org/.
    It will show the schedule for the buses and the meto link here, plus you can use trip finder ans plan a trip with it. If you do not have to stay in St. Charles downtown would be the best place to stay with useing the website for help.

  • I_d take the bus to the closest Metrolink station (probably the airport station) and then take the metrolink downtown. Try their website, you can plan your whole trip on there. They seem to be on time everytime I_ve ridden it.


    www.metrostlouis.org

  • Metro-link just look for the M signs :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS