Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the difference between going to the University of Michigan or going to Wayne State?|148672

Ok. I have a 3.9 GPA and I want to go to U of M. My cousins have around the same GPA I had and they got full rides to Wayne. They said they don_t really like it there but the also say the only reason that U of M and Michigan State are so well-known is for their sport teams. They say all the Universities teach the same things. So what do you guys think would be better? Free Wayne State or going to U of M?

  • That_s a tough one - generally a degree is a degree, no matter where it came from but UofM does have a great academic reputation.

    My son went on the website listed below to read what actual students said at the universities he wanted to go to. They rate many different aspects of the college. That_s how he decided where to go next year.

    Good luck!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS