Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is the best tour to take to the grand canyon?|108758

We are going to Las Vegas in April and planning on doing a bus tour to the grand canyon. Can anyone reccomend a good company to go with. I have found a few on the net, but I would prefer an honest answer from someone who has actually been on one.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks,

  • We did a helicopter tour, which included a Canyon landing, and it was amazing. I highly recommend that, because it takes up much less of your day and provides some amazing views of the scenery. It was only about $100 more per person than the bus trip as well.

  • I can not, unfortunatly answer your question directly.

    However, I would strongly suggest that when you do get there, take the donkey trip down the _Bright Angel Trail_ from the South Rim.

    I walked the trail (30 years ago) as a young man, and if I had my life to do over again, I would ensure that was one of the things that I would repeat, for sure

    I am jealous. Enjoy yourself, it is a wonder of the world, no doubt

  • There are two Indian tribes that have access to the bottom of the canyon via auto. One was the Navajo, the other was the one we took. They ran parallel to each other along the way. I viewed the Navajo and it was definitely more interesting than the one we were on. I believe the its www.navajonation.com

  • This tour is very popular if you want to do everything same day. Longer tours are also available.


    http://www.gotobus.com/cs/c779/grandcany��

  • I wouldn_t recommend the grand canyon. We were very disappointed in the tour. You can upgrade for a fee for the underground tour. It was very lame!

  • Pretty much you can go to a tour with a group of people. But a trolley or a bus would be good.

  • The best tour is to rent a car and go on your own that way you can spend as much time as you want at each area look over.

  • yOu can take an old train ride from Williams Arizona to the Grand Canyon. It_s wonderful It_s a tour.

  • i think that you should take an air plane good recomend isnt it
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS