Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the best form of transport to travel from one end of Sunset Strip to the other?|170302

I_m going on holiday to Los Angeles and plan on going to the The Strip on most evenings. I just want to know how to get from the Metro end of the street to the other without walking or driving as I_ll be drinking!

  • Nobody mentioned... it_s Metro Local (route) 2.

    have fun and be safe!

  • There is a bus. I forget the route number, but you should see it. It_s a crowded area and the bus comes quite frequently.

  • A taxi is your only option. You don_t want to ride on the bus if you_ve been drinking. You would be risking being arrested for Public Intoxication.

  • metro bus or a taxi
    (metro operates along sunset blvd )

  • Take a bus or Taxi. Don_t take the bus while drunk, I suggest taking a taxi .. ..
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS