Saturday, February 13, 2010

How much money should I plan on spending for a three day weekend in Vegas?|126381

I_m going to Vegas Thursday-Sunday in late September for a friend_s 21st. I_ve been to Vegas before, but never on a trip I funded myself. The room is taken care of, but how much should I plan on for going out and food?

  • hard to answer. Depends on your taste! Set a daily limit on gambling. Some shows can be expensive,but are nice. Some eating places are lower priced,with specials. Haven_t been there for 8 years now so out of track on it.

  • Hard to say

    Clubs are VERY expensive so that could set you back a couple hundred

    Charge your food and shows

    Tip for food and drinks

    I would bring at least 500
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS