Sunday, February 21, 2010

How is the process to get a Canadian Tourist Visa from the US when you are from southamerica?|191790

I__m from southamerica but I currenntly live in Alaska where I study. I wanna go to Canada that is right next to here but cuz I_m from southamerica I need a tourist visa and sadly I live in a small town that is kinda away from anchorage, AK where is the nearest Canadian consulate aos I was wondering if you could do the whole process by mail or how does it works. Thanks a lot!!!

  • You can do it all by mail. I looked it all up on line when we sent an Eastern European au pair (she was on a J-1 au pair visa, she is now here on a student visa) to Canada for a rowing meet. It was, I think, $50 and she had to send in some of her original paperwork, so you should apply while you not going to be traveling. It took about 2 weeks for the paperwork to come back.

    But I_m sure we didn_t have to go to Anchorage to do it. We sent it to the Canadian embassy in Seattle by US Mail.

  • You should be able to do it via mail, or perhaps even online ...
    The Canada Immigration website has Visa information as well, it is at:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/


    Good Luck!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS