Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why are mixed people hated by everyone in the Detroit metro area?|180153

They_re hated by Whites in the suburbs and, are not excepted by Blacks in the inner city limits.

  • I haven_t really seen many problems with this. People hate people, that_s what happens when people don_t get along. It really doesn_t matter the race. I work with several different diversities and if you were to ask if I had a certain friend then I would really have to think about it. They are all just people to me. I look at people based on their beliefs and attitude and that is what really counts.

    Sadly it is those who are judge mental and rude to others that stand out the most. You have probably just had a period of time where those rude people have been around you recently and it has gotten you down. Just remember that not everyone things that way. We are all human and should love one another. Love thy enemy. Those haters seem to be the ones that need your friendship the most. To be taught that you are no different than them. Good luck.

  • I happen to think that the Detroit area is the most diverse area around. We have black, white, arabic, mexican...you name it. MANY of them are mixed due to the diversity of this area. They all seem accepted to me. Perhaps you_re a bit sensitive because your mixed? I always thought a mixed person was blessed because they belong to 2 different races.

  • It doesn_t matter if you_re Black, White or any other race, people get intimidated _ jealous, and they will talk about you for no reason. I_m mixed with Black _ Italian and I_ve dealt with this immature behavior all of my life! It_s hilarious actually how all women from all races look at me but it_s pretty sad when it comes from your own family. I have pretty nice long curly hair, my husband_s family is just the typical Black family, and his family members will actually stare at me like I don_t notice it. Ridiculous

  • I live Downriver and don_t see many problems myself but there are people that that are prejudice. They usually have family in the south.Southerns (back in the holler) don_t understand that all man is created equal. It_s sad really people need to grow up!

  • I don_t know; people are a bit insecure about who they are, maybe? Or they are ashamed of whatever they are.
    It_s silly though: everyone should be proud of their heritage.

  • because they are not considered white and they are not considered black?





    birds should fly with birds and fish should swim with fish
    sentiments once said by muhammad ali

  • No they aren_t hated. Sometimes they can_t even tell that you_re mixed.

  • Because stupid people still believe in the one drop rule. But this time its not just applied to black and white, but to every race who is indeed mixed..

  • I always hear blacks talk about light-skinned people.

    But I don_t see what you_re talking about at all.

  • It_s hard being stuck in the middle with no place to go.

  • I wish it was limited to mixed people. There_s just a sense of hatred everywhere. Its sad.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS