Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Which city in Arizona is better for a college student and more?|198559

Tucson or Glendale?

Which city is better? Which is more livable as in inexpensive? Which city has more to do outdoors?

So which one is nicer overall? What do you like more?

  • Well, I_m not exactly sure which college you would be going to in Glendale, but I would say Tucson, and this is coming from an ASU student. I would say Tucson is more college-based with U of A than Glendale. You will probably have more to do outdoors in Tucson as well. I_m not sure on pricing, however.

    All in all, I think living on campus or very near campus offers you the most excitement. Commuting can get old fast, especially if you have breaks in between classes.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS