Sunday, January 3, 2010

What fun outings can i take with my mom and 2 younger sisters during a 3 day weekend?|186392

I live in Houston, and I had hopes of catching plane back to california to visit some friends, except they_re all busy.

i had set aside $500 for this trip. my mom ended up taking a day off to accomodate my long weekend, and now i won_t be able to go. What can i do with her and my sisters (who are 8) during a long weekend? what are some fun things to do? cities to visit? we like to travel.

suggestions pliz!

  • San Antonio. It_s only a few hours drive.

    Visit the Riverwalk and have a blast in some of the shops. Great food at the various waterfront restaurants.

    Visit the Alamo; learn a little about the site and Davy Crockett.

    Have a great dinner and view (go around sunset) at the Towers of the Americas restaurant in Hemisphere Park.

    Check out the zoo.

    Visit the San Antonio Children_s Museum
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS