Sunday, January 10, 2010

What are some ways I can get to the airport?|120875

Taxi_s do pickup services from houses to airports right? I was also thinking about shuttles, but not sure how they work. I_d rather not spend too much if that were possible. But at this point it seems like Taxi is only option and I have a feeling driving me 45min to the airport they are going to charge alot. Thanks everyone.

  • Shuttle, taxi is going to be quite expensive.Shuttles are not hard to figure out.

  • with helicopter

  • There_s usually a city bus that goes to the airport. It_s cheap, and you don_t have to worry about parking your car. I always go that way.

  • I prefer shuttles, and driving is way expensive for parking. But I highly suggest you get a friend to drop you off and pick you up. Then return the favor for him one day.

  • Fly, It_s much faster than driving. There is also a big traffic pile-up near the airport.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS