Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can you ride the rides at Disney World while having a cast becuase of a broken arm?|129218

We are going to Disney World in 5 weeks, my 15 year old just broke his arm, and will have a cast on up to just below his elbow. Is this going to restrict him from going on any rides?

  • Nah, he can still go on the rides. Just tell him to hang on tight on the speedy rides.

  • I can_t think of any reason he shouldn_t be able to go on if it_s just from his hand to his elbow. Even the thrill rides shouldn_t be a problem. The only thing they worry about is pregnancy, heart conditions, things like that.

    Have fun!

  • Maybe some rollercoaster wont let him on it because he could injured even badly. I_m really sorry, but he still wacth shows and parades. There is more than roller coasters in disney world.

  • He could technically ride anything with a cast on, but I would suggest not going on some of the big roller coasters. Other than that, he should be fine. Have fun!!!

  • He will be able to go on all the rides. My brother broke his arm right before my family went to Disney world a few years back and he was able to go on all the rides.

  • He should be able to go on all the rides..a couple of years ago I hurt my arm pretty bad. I was able to do everything!

  • Not at all. Have fun!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS