Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are there any cool places for young people to live half-way between Annapolis and DC?|134280

My bf is working in Annapolis and I_m looking for a job in DC. We both don_t want to deal with long commutes, and I know the commute into DC in the morning is rough.

If there are no good places to live in between, how bad is the commute from DC to Annapolis in the morning and afternoon?

Thank you!

  • Seriously, no!
    I have driven that route many a time and trust me, you don_t want to live there. A lot of it is PG county, lots of crime.

  • All of these posters (besides me) ought to be reported for racism and racist attitudes. Bethesda and Georgetown are expensive because EVERYONE wants to live there but people have been murdered in those communities as well.





  • New Carrollton - BF has reverse commute to Annapolis and you hop on the Orange Line into DC - Metro Station is right there.

  • I_ve been to Annapolis(Anne arundel county yes?)and since you_re looking for a more urban, young surrounding, Annapolis won_t do it. As far as in between, that_s mostly Prince George_s county. I_ve been there but pretty much only Greenbelt, personally it sort of reminds me of Baltimore a bit.

    Go to this website, it will point out for you important things like crime rates, average home price etc in whatever areas you choose.Hope this helps and goodluck on whatver you choose to do. :)


    http://kw.moving.com/Find_a_Place/Compar��

  • why in between why not live in annapolis or dc itself!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS