Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where in the Channel islands should we hike?|139015

Hello, my Grandma and I are going out to the Channel Islands on Spring Break, and I was wondering whcih trails we would be able to hike. We are looking at Anacapa and Santa Cruz islands, as these have the easisest trails and coolest views. I am in perfectly able condition to hike almost any of the trails, though my grandma maybe not. She would discribe her physical condition as _moderate_, and could do quite a bit, but does not want steep climbs.

Please give a detailed list!

Thanks!

  • Check with
    http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.asp��

    For like $8 you can get access to their site and they have all the trails for the Channel Islands. If you hike a lot this is one great site! I hike a lot and I love this site! I use if frequently for my hikes in NC, NM and Colorado.

    Hiking with your Grandma - that is so cool!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS