Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How old do you have to be to see a show at the Hard Rock live in Orlando, Florida?|140620

Me and my friends want to see Gabriel Iglesias perform his fluffy shop tour show at the Hard Rock. All we ant to do is go in, see the show, then leave, NOTHING else. I know there are clubs there and they serve drinks stuff, but we just want to see the show. We are all 14 years old, but we look a little older. Also, will they let us in if we have a responsible, 40 year old adult with us.

  • I think you have to be 18.

  • I do not think there is an age limit.

    You might want to call them though to be sure.
    But I was going to buy tickets for a Lady Gaga show at the Hardrock and it never said you must be 18 to purchase or attend.

    Plus -

    When I was 13 I saw a concert at the Orlando House of Blues.
    I think its the same.

    And if you have an adult with you- no problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS