Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get a booking slip from airline without actually buying a ticket?|191024

I am applying for a UK visa, do I need to submit return ticket along with other document to apply for visa? I surfed on the internet and found that just providing a computerized booking slip from airline would be enough and I don_t have to buy the ticket. Now I am trying to find how to book the seat without actually paying for it, but I didn_t get any clue. can some one help me please?

  • Go to a real travel agent and ask them to reserve a seat for you + print the reservation. They can _hold_ the reservation for a limited time without you having to pay for the ticket.

    Note that you will need a _ real _ round-trip ticket to show the Immigration Officer when you enter the UK.

  • Okay, first of all are you planning on staying in the country illegally? Or are you going to leave within the required time period (usually 90 days without a visa and 6-12mths with one)?

    You may be able to find an airline that offers round trips where you can move the return date with little or no fee. Or you can buy a return ticket separately and then adjust it or get a refund (make sure which ever airline you pick offers this).
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS