Sunday, December 20, 2009

Has anyone ever won a disney sweepstake prize or any other kind of sweepstake prize?|122057

I really want to win a disney sweepstake prize trip or any other kind of sweepstake prize trip for that matter, but i really dont know which websites are scams and which are real! Have you ever won any? Can you give me some good websites for them?

  • Try these good luck


    http://www.mousesavers.com/disneysweepst��



    http://www.visitflorida.com/contest/

  • I_ve never won any kind of sweepstake, or even heard of anyone winning any kind of sweepstake.

    Personally with the number of people living in our country/world, your chances are extremely slim. I mean EXTREMELY.

    Especially if it_s only 1 person who wins such as a million dollar prize.

    Similar to the lottery.

  • No i Would love to win though. One time my sister found a website in the newspaper and she went on it and you guessed what the christmas ornament was made of for like 2 weeks and she got the most of them right in my city and she won a cam corder, got her picture in the newspaper and met the mayer. Good luck winning a contest. :) _3

  • The only real ones are the ones featured on Disney.com and any company that you can immediately tell is legitimate (ie Fox and ABC).

    An obvious detector is the requirement. If it requires you to pay any fees, that screams scam.

  • One time I won a car from Coca Cola. Unfortunately I was twelve and you had to be eighteen or older to win it. Why I didn_t think to have my mom call the number is beyond me.

  • Well one time when i entered a disney park, this lady chose our family at random. We got reserved seats at the indiana jones stunt show.

  • Disneychannel.com.. lol. But nah, I haven_t won any, because it involves meeting people. Scary.

  • no i think they are rigged that friends of ceo_s get to win. they publish names and states but that is a farce too.

  • I won a trip to florida disneyworld from a grocery strore chain,
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS