Thursday, November 26, 2009

What is the temperature like in Orlando Floriday during the month of May.?|164189

My boyfriend and I are planning a 14 day trip to floriday during the end of may 2008 (I belive the dates are the 16th-the 30th)

We_re kind of wondering what kind of weather we should expect.

  • Upper 80_s and low 90_s. It_ll still be dry until June. Not as hot or humid (for me). You may find it really hot and humid, if your a out of state tourist but if your from the state, its not that bad. It gets muuuuuch worst later in the season.

  • Expect 80- 90 degrees. I have been in early May, and it was already pretty HOT and HUMID!

    Make sure you wear sunscreen and stay hydrated by drinking lots of water!

    Have a blast!

  • Late may in Orlando? Expect it to be 80-90 with near 100% humidity. Will be very stuffy in the morning; then gets hotter as the day goes on.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS