Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is there a church of cantheism in southern california?|198490

Im trying to find cantheism churches (marijuana church) in southern california with little success. If you know where I may find said church please post a comment. Many thanks and canni-bless you.

  • You know, I can-not find any Cantheistic churches in SoCal. Despite the fact that this is supposedly the weed capital of the Universe, I_m guessing that such churches are underground. Federal law enforcement is vigorously prosecuting many so-called marijuana clinics, as well as people who grow it for medical reasons, even though it_s supposedly legal. I_ve heard of many people being drug (or is it drugged?) through the courts just to prove their innocence.

    My advice is to look along Venice Beach. You canni-find many true believers there.

    Is it cannibalism if you bake marijuana into brownies, then eat it?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS