Thursday, October 22, 2009

How much does a pack of cigarettes cost in New York?|108708

I_m doing a project on smoking right now and I need to know how much a pack of cigarettes cost in New York. I don_t want to go out to a deli and ask for cigarettes because I_m only 15.

  • I was watching a comedian on Comedy Central today who brought up this subject. I don_t know when his stand-up was recorded, but he said a pack of cigarettes was up to $9.00 in NY. Then he went into a spiel about how that won_t encourage people to stop smoking, but rather to re-budget.

    Good luck with your project. You could call a few places. I_m sure the cost will vary from place to place, but it will give you an idea of an average.

  • Anywhere between $5 and $10 a pack, enough to make someone quit. My advice to you is don_t pick up the habit.

    Good luck

  • It_s $10 to $12 bucks a pack.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS