Friday, October 23, 2009

Could someone give me some infor about the Nikon at Jones Beach theater?|144183

I am planning on attending a concert there this summer and was curious about the orchestra seating. Is it fixed? Is there ever a standing room only section in the place of the orchestra seats? The reason I ask is I try to avoid any kind of pit/ mosh pit and generally have anxiety if I am forced to be in standing room only. I found some pictures but couldn_t see close enough to the stage to tell. Thanks in advance for any info!

  • If you don_t like rowdy crowds Jones Beach is probably the best place for you to see a concert, The security there is very strict and anyone causing trouble is usually ejected fairly quickly. My husband got yelled at because he was half standing in the aisle to see past the tall guy in front of him. I believe the seating in the floor section is fixed, I_ve been to a few concerts there and have never seen it without seats.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS