Friday, September 18, 2009

What is the best way to find short-term / temporary employment amp; housing in the Santa Fe or Taos, NM area?|119843

I_ve thought about moving to the Santa Fe or Taos, NM area for years and I_m planning to spend two or three months there exploring the area because it_s been many years since my last visit. I_ve checked craigslist New Mexico and that_s promising for both job _ housing leads, but I_m wondering if anybody has other suggestions?

  • I would check with Santa Fe Services or Excel Staffing, they are usually good about temp employment, and you may be able to find apartments that do 3 month leases... Here are some other temp agencies

  • Hello:

    Give Sante Fe Apartment Guide a try at (505) 821-5212. Good luck!


    http://www.dexknows.com/category_Apartme��
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS