Thursday, September 10, 2009

What is the best South to North route around Kansas City for I35 travelers?|187632

I_m heading North tomorrow and the last time I took the loop around the East side, the roads were in terrible shape. If traffic is light, I will go through the middle, but, if it isn_t, which way?

  • When was the last time you went that way? I think they_ve gotten past most of the construction, but congestion around the I-70 interchange on the east side of 435 can still be bad.

    You could take the west side of the 435 loop, but out of the 3 options, that_s the longest. On the plus side, it_s also the one that has a speed limit around 70 for most of it_s length, some of the least congestion, and perhaps more lanes.

    Depending on when you are travelling (assuming Sunday), you may just want to take I35 straight through. Traffic shouldn_t be too bad.

    I_m including some useful traffic links below to help you decide.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS