Sunday, September 27, 2009

What are some good places to stop for a road trip from Texas to Pensacola, Florida?|147390

There will be four of us going on the road trip from East Texas to Pensacola, Florida. It will be a four day trip. What are some good stops and eats along the way?

  • I live in East Texas and though it has been many years ago, I traveled to Pensacola FL on a high school band trip. We traveled Interstate 20 the entire trip as I recall, stopping to eat in Shreveport. We made a stop in Mobile, AL at the USS Alabama Battleship. That was very interesting and I would recommend that if it_s still docked there.

    Sorry I don_t remember that much! I was having too much fun on the bus trip, but I do remember that it was a really nice trip! Be safe and have fun!

  • I_d like to mount a campaign to encourage people not to go anywhere. Travel has become so expensive and unpleasant that it_s hard to understand why people don_t stay home.
    Why are we crowding our highways and airports to get someplace else? Newspapers and magazines are filled with ads trying to get us to travel. They want us to go somewhere - anywhere but home.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS