Sunday, September 6, 2009

What are some cool jobs to have, living on the coast?|170295

I love the beach and the coast, palm trees, ocean, drink on some martinis. OMG! That life is for me! I am wondering what would be a great, fun, and exciting job to have, living on the beach? If your not a big city kind of person, and just want that laid-back, chill atmosphere? Let_s say if ya like photography, fashion, bartending, traveling,etc Any help?

  • My early 20_s were spent on Hilton Head Island. I opened a little pool bar next to a local hotel (falling under the liquor license of the hotel_s restaurant) and had a blast!!! I spent the entire summer a little intoxicated and tan as all get out. I also managed a little clothing store. It_s not about the job, but about your free time and how you spend it.

  • The job that you are looking for involves running your own business. Why not open up a photography business or a consulting firm for travel?

    Also, it_s not WHAT you know but WHO you know. So if you network, I bet you know someone in the hospitality business or one of the others that you mentioned. If that is what you love to do, I am sure you could find a job doing it. Try applying for a job at a well known restaurant or business in Miami.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS