Saturday, September 5, 2009

Downtown apartments close to Cleveland State University?|167514

I grew up in a east-side suburb of Cleveland, and am now going to school in South Carolina.I am planning to transfer to CSU for fall 2009 school year, and am trying to find affordable, cool apartments in the downtown area. The closer to CSU the better. If any current students live in the downtown area near school, with good amenities and prices let me know! Thanks.

  • There are some nice lofts on 18th _ St. Clair or Superior sorry I can_t remember which but they are right behind the police department and you can get to CSU in less than 5 minutes walking. I hear they are pretty reasonably priced.
    There is a lot of development going on downtown by the Fall _09 school year some of those deveopments may be finished. I know a lot of people who went to CSU lived in the Chesterfield building on 12th street. I think it_s like $650 for a one bedroom.
    If you don_t mind living in dorms Fenn Towers I hear is really nice.

  • I_ve been a Viking for 4 years now and I love it!!! There are so many housing options out there- check out forrent.com for off campus... on campus- there are 2 great dorms Viking Hall and Fenn Tower. Check out csuohio.edu and search for residence life. I lived in viking for 2 years- and loved it!





  • I lived in an apartment complex (can_t remember the name of the life of me) that was on E30th St between Euclid and the street just below it. It wouldn_t recommend going past E30th street. The apt was alright, nice location in regards to the school. A friend of mine lived on 12th in a high rise and they had a grocery store on the bottom floor as well as a parking garage and pool. It was pretty nice. Sorry I cant remember the names of the places.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS