Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where are good places in Atlanta to live, near Georgia Inst of Technology, affordable and cheap to rent?|162161

I m going to move in Atlanta. I want to rent an apartment. But it needs to be near GTech school as I will be a student at it very soon. What places and areas do u recommend? Please provide the name of streets or districts and everything necessary. Or also could I have a website showing such information?

  • I_d look into GT_s housing...... to rent something on your own isn_t going to be cheap _ safe in that area..... Contact the school and see where other students may live off campus.

  • there arent that many safe neighborhoods in atlanta,and rent is not very cheap go to www.AJC.com thats the newspaper with apartment listings online or look on craigs list you can look at rentals in atlanta or place your own ad
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS