Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What state do you live in? Would you rather in a different state?|111361

If you do want to live in a different state, what is it and why?
I was just wondering if anyone lived in my state.

  • none I_m British and i wouldn_t want to live in any state of America, lol i heard half the women are self image obsessed, often skinny with fake boobs, fake noses and hair extensions and the other half are morbidly obese. (kidding) x

  • Growing up in the Army, I have lived in alot of places. Right now I live in Kentcuky. My favorite place to live is Savannah Georgia.

  • I live in suburban New Jersey and also have a home in North Carolina. I love both places. The weather is not much different in either place, and I love the change of seasons.

  • SC. Yes, I want to move back to NY.

  • I lived in three states: PA (10 years), KY (6 months) and FL (21 1/2 years) and FL is where I like it and where I will stay. I would love to visit other states.

  • pa, yes i would like to live in NY. i really like west chester. i like some places in pa but for the most part NY suits me better

  • i and my husband live in florida we have been thinking of north carolina i was born there he likes it to and have you priced houses in florida it is out ragoeus

  • I used to live in Michigan, but now I live in Florida. Its hurricane season right now. I think I would rather live in Michigan.

  • i live in boston, ma, but used to live in california...i_d move back to cali in a heartbeat!

  • I live in Northern Michigan and love it here in the summer and fall (May through November). In winter I would rather be in a different state. I have stayed in Fl and SC and seem to prefer SC during the winter. Not real hot but no snow and I still can do things I enjoy.

  • I live in the state of insanity.

    better than living in the state of confusion though.

    would rather live in the state of bliss.

  • Minnesota. I love it here, it suits me perfectly! Plus, we got one helluva fabulous hockey team!!!

  • I_m in Colorado. I love it here but am thinking of moving to Tennessee. Why? Good question. I_m going there sometime this summer to visit and see if I like it. I have friends there who say I will.

  • I live in Michigan. I like it here, i have lived here my whole life, i would not want to move, I am comfortable here and know a lot around town. it would take years to know another city as well as the one i live in now

  • I live in Fla. It_s really nice here except for during the summer because of the heat, humidity, and hurricanes. But during the winter, spring, and fall the weather is wonderful. While everyone else is freezing their butts off, were enjoying mild temps! Most of the people here are really friendly but they do drive fast! Everything is so lively because we have a lot of construction, and commerce, so I feel like I_m in an upbeat area. I_ve been to like Virginia, and Tennessee, and I would like to own a summer house in North Caroliina or Tennesee on the mountains during the summer. There_s lots to do here because our weather is so nice during the year.

  • I live in Tenneessee. And I would rather move to a whole nother country. Canada to be exact.. I want to move there cuz I know a lot of net friends live there. And i want a change of climate.

  • I live in Michigan but have lived in Poland where i was born and then we moved to Washington to California to Maryland to new york to Wisconsin to Kentucky i have been to Alaska Asia Paris and to a couple of islands since i have been adult but for me to pick one state to live and stay in it would be Michigan for i love all for seasons here and some of the state is very pretty

  • i live in brooklyn new york. and no, i don_t like where i live. i have 3 boys 3 year old twins and a six year old. my own son don_t even like it here. i rather live in a different state cause too many people got killed in my area in two years. and its just not safe. i_m not saying that there is not violence anywhere you go, i would rather MUCH less of it. also with a peace of mind when i go to sleep. i_m getting rready to move to atlanta.

  • I live in Missouri. Sometimes I wish I was living in a different state. I love the seasons here though. I would miss summer if I lived where it was cold all the time. I would miss the snow (alot) if I lived where it never got cold. Oh and who can live without Spring and Fall in MO. I figure I can always vacation somewhere else. I would miss MO if I moved.

  • I live in TEXAS! Are there other states?
    Actually I_ve traveled a lot and I am always so happy to get back home to TEXAS.

  • Yet another Floridian responding, like everyone else I moved here from somewhere else. We have nice weather, decent beaches, some culture (you have to look for it), and no income tax. But, it I had my druthers, I_d go back to my previous abode in Arizona. I miss the deserts, the mountains, the wide open spaces, the wild life, and decent Mexican food.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS