Saturday, August 15, 2009

What is the best way to go about getting a limo in Portland, Oregon and how much should it cost me?|109575

I want a limo for the night of 11/12 (Sunday). What are the best companies/websites to go through, and how much should it cost me for about 4:30pm-midnight (7-8 hours)?

  • On one of my friends 21st birthdays we rented a limo. The driver was WAY cool and sold tickets while were were in the bars to help cover the cost.

    My Limo recommendation for Portland Oregon is ABC-LIMO

    The business card I have says their number is 503-222-5466.

  • YELLOW PAGES.

    Call around.

    Get different quotes and feel who you_d like your business to go to.

  • I used this one a few years ago and the experience was good. Check it out yourself.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS