Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vacation ideas on the East Coast with and infant and toddlers?|139262

Looking to take my 1 year old and 2 year old with us on a vacation in mid-June. We are looking for something in the PA to NC area that is conducive to taking kids.

We are familiar with the NJ shore, VA Beaches, OC, MD, and DE beaches. If you have another suggestion for a beach - ok, but please let it have more to do there than just a beach and the ocean!

Thanks!

  • I would recommend Williamsburg, VA - you can visit Colonial Williamsburg, the Jamestown settlement, Busch Gardens, or Water Country USA - all right there. Plus, Virginia Beach is only a 45 minute drive from there, where there is also the Marine Science Museum. I also think Norfolk (30 min away) has a Discovery Kids Science Museum that has lots of hands on things for children to do (though I haven_t been here myself, I_ve heard the reviews). Your two year old might appreciate this, but your 1 year old could probably have fun wherever. All of these places are kid/baby friendly!

  • King_s Dominion amusement park in Virginia.
    Colonial Williamsburg, VA

  • I_d like to suggest that you leave the 1 _ 2 year old with Grandma and you _ the Hubby take off for Barbedos.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS