Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Is there anything exciting to do in arkansas besides museums? what about activities for kids?|187683

Im planning on moving to arkansas from california in a couple of months and I cant fing anything interesting to do there besides museums(which I dont like) and a few parks!!!! All i could find was a water park and a zoo which had horrible ratings. I have a two year old daughter, what does arkansas have to offer as for as excitment for children?

  • Gentry, AR has a drive-thru safari that I have been to a few times. Some of the animals are too wild to feed but one thing that Gentry has that most other places do not is that they have wild animals that you can pet. Sometimes it is baby bears, sometimes baby tigers, it just depends on what they have out. It is called Wild Wilderness Safari.
    Then there is Cosmic Cavern in Berryville; Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge in Crossett; Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks in Fayetteville;
    an elephant sactuary in Greenbrier; their is a riverboat in Hot Springs and North Little Rock; Little Rock and Hackett both have a zoo; and there is the Arkansas _ Missouri Railroad that has stops in Springdale, Van Buren, Fort Smith, and Winslow.
    I have provided links to most of the things listed above so you can learn more.
    I hope this has helped you.

  • I use the search engine _ask.com_. It pulls up things google never does. I am glad I could help you out.





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS