Sunday, July 26, 2009

What is a good jacket brand for the windy Chicago winter?|145550

I get cold VERY easily and I need a good, durable, warm winter jacket for the winters to come in Chicago.

What_s a good coat, or coat brand that will keep me warm? Or could you guys give me suggestions on what to look for in coat materials (ex: down, etc) for warmth? Thanks!

  • Columbia. I have one and I usually don_t even notice the wind. Yes, I do live in Chicago.

  • Columbia,and north face. My BF is attached to that jacket. I heard from a friend that Nordstrom Rack had Columbia for men right now, check it out.The North Face website also has the new coat for men, i forget what its called, but its like a 3 in 1..it looks awesome! it might be the tri-climate. :)

  • Columbia. You can also get them at Kohl_s. Goose down is one of the best materials for winter coats. It is warm, yet does not weigh you down.

  • Anything bulletproof.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS