Friday, July 24, 2009

What is the best hotel(s) to stay in to see the Goonies sites in Astoria Oregon?|168346

I am a huge fan of The Goonies movie and am thinking of taking a trip to Astoria. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for lodging. I_m not looking for an expensive hotel, but one that is clean and as close as possible to the Goonies sites.

  • Hello,
    I used to live not far away, so never needed lodging. However please call where ever you go first. our coast line right now is a mess due to the floods and then the mud slides.
    Just to be on the safe side call where ever first :0)

  • Google the chamber of commerce in Astoria and ask them. They are more than willing to help add to the tourist trade in the area. I would, however, wait until later in the year as recent storms have made travel iffy with floods, slides, downed trees, etc.
    I, too, enjoyed the movie--I have it on DVD. Safe travels!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS