Friday, July 17, 2009

What are some vacation spots in western New York?|113923

Me and my dad usually go to the Adirondacks which is 7 hours from our house for a few days in spring.

We were wondering if there is anywhere else we could go in that is within 7 or so hours of Buffalo.

Any ideas?

  • Have you been to Letchworth State Park? Definitely worth the visit!


    http://nysparks.state.ny.us/parks/info.a��

  • Try www.visitbuffaloniagara.com The area has alot of varied things to do and see and is not to far from Canada. Lots to do on both sides of the border!

  • I am from NY... Niagara Falls is probably the best place to go in western NY. I am not sure what is happening with the passport issues, so I am not sure you can cross into Canada from NY without one anymore... What kinds of activities are you looking to do? You can email me privately if you like and I can give you mre information. (there is a link on my profile) I am familiar with that area.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS