Monday, June 22, 2009

What train services run from Boston airport to Brattleboro, VT at of after 6pm?|106084

I need to fly to America and get to Vermont. I have seen a flight which lands in Boston at 17:10 on December 24th, I then need to get a train upto Brattleboro station the same day.
Being from England I don_t know of train services in America, apart from Amtrak which I have looked into. Amtrak unfortunately don_t have any trains running at the time I need.
Does anybody know of any others that run?

  • I do not believe there is any train service at the time you need. Is there any way you could fly into Vermont and catch a local bus? Or perhaps have someone pick you up at the airport? At this crucial travel time, your best bet is to try and get a flight into Vermont and use local bus or cab transport. Enjoy your holiday!

  • Amtrak is the ONLY long distance train provider in the USA.

    Americans mostly abandoned train travel decades ago in favor of auto and air travel. Trains serve very few cities. And unfortunately Brattleboro has no airport.

    I suggest you try Greyhound Bus. They have a stop in Brattleboro and a station in Boston about 3 miles from the airport.

    Check here:

    http://www.greyhound.com/home/TicketCent��


    Enjoy your trip.

  • Public Transportation, particularly trains, are not big in the U.S. Amtrak is it. I_m always amazed when I go visit my English relatives, how easy it is to live without a car there. Here you need a car if you don_t live in the city.

    You_ll have to look into Greyhound Bus or Vermont Transit Bus.

  • This looks like a crunch to do but hopefully Greyhound will work for you. Also if you are travelling the next day or New Years Day be sure to check the holiday schedule in case it_s different than daily one (not sure if Christmas eve will also have special time changes).

    Meditator
    Airport Info

    http://www.offairportparking.org

  • None that I_m aware of, there might be some bus lines that go to Brattleboro, check out Peter Pan and Greyhound
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS