Saturday, June 20, 2009

What neighborhood does Belmont and Kimball in Chicago come under?|160162

I_ve asked this question already..but I_m not 100% sure if the answers were right. Anyway, I am thinking about renting an apartment that is in 3123 Bernard Street in Belmont and Kimball. It_s minutes away from the Blue Line Station. I just wanna know what neighborhood does it come under? I think it_s lakeview but I_m not sure. If possible can someone also tell me how that place is? For instance, is it comparatively safer than most other places? Is the neighborhood nice?

  • That is definitely in Avondale. It_s a relatively safe area. I mean, Chicago is a big city so always be smart and never let a particular neighborhood give you a false sense a safety ;)


    http://www.chicago.com/neighborhoods/Avo��

  • Logan Square?

  • That_s Avondale. Any neighborhood that far west is going to be sketchy. I_d suggest looking for a place further east in Lakeview. Anywhere by a blue line stop gets horrible at night.

  • I believe the area in question is called Avondale. I live a little bit further west and would like to say that it seems to be safe, but you should never let your guard down. I am not sure of the exact building you mentioned the neighborhood has its ups and downs.
    If your looking for something more diverse I suggest Lakeview which is further east on Belmont very nice area but pricey. Although Lakeview is well kept it tends to always draw rapist or attackers of some sort.
    So do your research of the areas you are interested in living. Go by the building at night to see what kind of people may be hanging out near ( if that_ll give you a sense of security).
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS