Friday, June 26, 2009

What is a good but economic hotel to receive the new year with my three teens in Los Angeles?|101226

I would like to go a place with my wife and our three teens to receive the new year but I do not have a lot of money. I know sounds cheaper but I would like to have an idea how much money I will spend for that night. Thanks for your help.

  • You can try hotelbooklet.com (
    http://www.hotelbooklet.com)
    which compares more than 30 popular hotel reservations sites and shows all available deals! It takes just a few clicks to find out which site gives the best room rate.

  • If you_re talking about the new year celebration in L.A., then you definitely have to take your family to the world famous _Rose Parade_ in Pasadena.
    You can find motels w/ reasonable prices along the Colorado Blvd. Rose parade is free and the accomodiation will cost you about $100/night or so. You should give it a try.


    Happy New Year!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS