Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What are good and affordable places to shop at in New York?|157186

My cousin and I are going to New York for July 4th. And I_ve been trying to find some cool and affordable places to shop. I_m looking for a prom dress (evening gown style) aswell. So If you know any prom dress shops please let me know!

  • Just for fun, I would go to Chinatown, that_s the Canal St. stop on the N R lines.
    For a prom dress...if it is still open, you may find a formal gown on this store on 6th ave. by 56th-58th st. (west side of st.) It_s a nameless, constantly _going out of business store._ You would find something unique and glamorous, probably with rhinestones there.

  • H_M
    Century 21
    Forever 21
    Top Shop
    Macy_s

    But check out department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Henri Bendel...they might have some big 4th of July sales.

  • SoHo . Dont 4get to go to GROM after that !
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS