Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is there a map on the internet of the major stores on the miracle mile in Chicago?|126084

I have looked but haven_t found anything like it. Maybe I am just thinking there should be something and there isn_t. If there is, that would be great. We are going there with the kids soon and I just want to know of an idea of the places we would like to see so I get them in with the least amount of walking. I have an 8 yr old, 5 yr old, 3 yr old and am 8 months pregnant. Thank you for any help in advance.

  • It_s called the Magnificent Mile. Here_s a map:


    http://chicagotraveler.com/chicago_magni��

  • American Girl Store is always big. There_s a pretty cool Lego store in the Nordstrom_s Mall (about 550 N. Michigan).

    If you_re going to cruise up and down the north part of Michigan Avenue and don_t want to deal with crowds, walk over one street to the west. Rush Street runs parallel with Michigan Ave and you don_t have to deal with the crowds. I work off Michigan and I use it all the time if I need to get somewhere in a hurry.

  • its the magnificent mile =]


  • http://tourchicagocheap.com/
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS