Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How much money should I bring with me to Orlando?|107324

I_m staying for 10 nights, and will be mainly eating out but won_t be planning on spending much. Also have free shuttle to all the theme parks. How much would you say I should bring? What did you bring?

Thanks!

  • Depends where you_re eating.

    Meals can run anywhere from $6 (counter service) to very expensive, it depends what you order and where you go.

    If you already have dining resvervations then go to allears.net and check out the link under dining and it will be able to tell you all of the menus for each of the counter service and sit down restaurants so you can see how much your food will cost you.

    I went with my boyfriend and we only used counter service meals and only spent about 100 dollars for 4 days.

  • Well just for food if you are planning on eating out every meal, at around 15 bucks a meal...thats 450 dollars just for food. Thats being safe...thats what i would take just for the food. Anything else take more for extra expenses like suviniers and stuff...I took 500 to Florida (not orlando)...for 4 days and that was with eating out very few times...I still thought I should have brought more. So if your going to be there 10 days...maybe 1000 bucks for food and spending money.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS